Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I am. San Marino on now. Pretty bangin tune. Graham reckoned it was a bit shit. He also reckoned that Jean Paul Gautier was high as a kite. He probably wasn't wrong.

The Azerbaijan singer is calles Chingiz.

genghis-khan-700x390.jpg

Are you guys watching Eurovision this evening? I don't have a TV or Internet in my flat so sadly I cannot watch it this year. I am devastated.

Nah. To be frank, I don't know what it's supposed to be about. If it's about the music, then why do the same countries keep voting for the same countries every year? If it's about national pride, why have shitty pop music to represent it? Really not my cup of tea.

If it's about national pride, why have shitty pop music to represent it?
Indeed. There are multiple sports tournaments for this. And FYI, you're probably insulting some countries' cultures by calling it "shitty pop music" you traditional Metal elitist. Reported. :nonono:

I see that we have some new emojis. o_O:eek:

Really disgusted with the voting here, Norway are getting screwed. Best song by a mile. Although, to be fair, I didn't hear half of them. North Macedonia and Sweden in a two horse race.

Did I miss a rule update somewhere?
From: https://forum.maidenfans.com/threads/off-topic-posting-and-updated-forum-rules.71318/
Hello Maidenfans!

There have been increasing complaints on the forum recently regarding serious threads being taken off-topic. While nobody minds a small one-off joke being posted, the trend has been for these tangents to take over the entire thread themselves, burying any relevant discussion or information. To wit, the rules have been updated:
The Rules said:

In order to encourage quality discussion, moderators may delete any post of non-substantial content. This includes posts containing just emoticons, one or two words ("Yes!", "I agree!"), posts that contain simply a link with no comment from the user on the subject matter, or posts that intentionally derail serious discussion. Posters who violate this rule repeatedly will be subject to the moderation process.
Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post
Can I Play with Madness?
Meaningless Polls

Non-serious replies to this thread will be deleted in accordance with the above changes to the rules.

Yours sincerely,
Mosh & the Moderation Team

High drama here at the Eurovision. Party in Foros next year.
Glad the public gave Norway the points they deserved. The song was kind of like a dancy Amon Amarth tune. And the Iceland crew held up Palestine flags when their time came. Regardless of political persuasion, respect to the rebellious nature of the Icelanders.
Great stuff. Haven't watched it in 25 years. Couldn't watch it sober. Highly recommend it.

Indeed. You must be so proud of your country @Forostar for this great achievement. Congratulations!
Thank you!

I was not that impressed by this shit song. And this whole edition of eurovision as well. Usually there's always one or two songs that are fine, with a good melody or just a bit different from the others, but this year it felt like one big samey drag. It was on, in the background,and for the first time in ages, I don't think I have seen one whole song, the Dutch included. I went to bed before the countdown started!

I’m about to be on a boat.

I’m going on an Alaskan cruise for the next week. If I don’t return, a bear has probably eaten me like in the movie Grizzly Man.

Back