Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I was so used to the old layout (which I like very much) and now everything is so strange...

I definitely like the old layout more. But as with everything new, you need to get used to it, which sometimes takes time.

I have finally finished my full Priest discography listen! Now, to ready myself for the setlist and listen to the entire discography one more time without intense analyzation to see if anything changes in my ratings.

What is the difference between Game of Thrones and the Balkans?

Game of Thrones has dragons. The Balkans have Dragans.

Feels like there's way more ads now. Were they always scattered throughout the chats?

The Google Ad embed code is the same. Google dynamically chooses where to put them, so it might have gotten a bit confused with the new layout. Let me know if it's annoying over time/doesn't learn to put them somewhere better.

I'm not sure what the rest of the board thinks, but with the extra space in the margins - which I like a lot, the stretching could get ridiculous on the old design - it could lead to some more creativity in the actual forum's design. Hypothetically, we could stylize the background with Maiden images (a collage of all their album covers, maybe?) to make it really feel like an Iron Maiden fan forum. Just a thought.

We have a nice rainy weekend coming up.

Well, with the new rule that we have to make sure we make meaningful posts, no more of me simply putting this: :hello:

Now, time to check everyone's recent posts to see if they're following it as well.
Just kidding! :lol:

I'm not sure what the rest of the board thinks, but with the extra space in the margins - which I like a lot, the stretching could get ridiculous on the old design - it could lead to some more creativity in the actual forum's design. Hypothetically, we could stylize the background with Maiden images (a collage of all their album covers, maybe?) to make it really feel like an Iron Maiden fan forum. Just a thought.
Something to ask @Jon about.

Are you guys watching Eurovision this evening? I don't have a TV or Internet in my flat so sadly I cannot watch it this year. I am devastated.

Back