Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So since it’s gonna be a while until anyone has an interest in doing the ‘Brootalvivor’ thing with me, I figured I’d best be prepared and get together a list of bands for it already. Are there any that should be included? The basis is thrash, death, and black metal bands that have striven throughout their careers to be the heaviest, meanest, ugliest, and most brutal. I’ve got about thirty so far but I would like some more before I start slimming it down.

Also would be nice to know if there would be partakers for this whenever there’s room in the game forum...

I've made a playlist on my phone's mp3 player of songs suitable for use at the gym. It's 9 1/2 hours long. I start it somewhere at random and then set it to shuffle, so in theory it should just pull the songs out in a completely random order.

The other day, I kid you not, it came up with the following sequence:

If Eternity Should Fail
Cheetah (White Spirit)
Wildest Dreams
El Dorado
Smokestack Lightning (Gillan)
The Apparition
View From The Hill (Fish)

Conclusion: my mp3 player really likes Janick :D.

Did a final exam with one of my groups today. In one of the vocabulary exercises, students were required to complete a sentence with the phrase "loose cannon". One of the guys was probably having something else on his mind and completed the sentence with "loose carrot". I think I'm going to refer to @LooseCannon as Loose Carrot from now on.
I'm fine with this, but how do you work usernames like "Dr. Eddie's Wingman", "Diesel 11", "Forostar" and "Perun" into your questions?

Janick is God confirmed.
tumblr_pe9836cGkZ1xwtt06o1_1280.jpg

Back