Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yeah. TSN.ca has it. I don't know, man. I get that it's a big deal, but...it shouldn't be, not like this. It's not the mourning that gets me; it's the pomp and circumstance.

LooseCannon said:
It's going to be full of 9/11 stuff.

I can understand why you are less into it compared with other years.
10 years after, the US is not doing well.

If one of the goals of the terrorists was to divide the people in the US, they've certainly succeeded with that attack.
That terrible Tea Party ruins everything. And the politicians are really making it impossible to let Obama get some things done.

I can imagine that Loosey has the same problem with it- 9/11 overkill. The last idiot from the street taken before the camera, his tears captured on screen. Ugh.

LooseCannon said:
It's not the mourning that gets me; it's the pomp and circumstance.
I agree. However, it's all kinda part of the public mourning ritual, don't you think? Without the pomp and circumstance, guys like me would be kicking rocks. Tasteful instead of garish, preferably. Of course I'm probably a little biased...

I don't mind some of it, but it has gotten a little much; especially when what the Americans have done to protect their people has harmed their nation.

I point you to this entry by Andrew Sullivan: Did Osama Win On 9/11?

Forostar said:
If one of the goals of the terrorists was to divide the people in the US, they've certainly succeeded with that attack.
That terrible Tea Party ruins everything. And the politicians are really making it impossible to let Obama get some things done.
I'm not sure if it was the terror attacks that had anything to do with this division and the rise of the tea party but it was more to do with the financial crisis that does not want to go away.

Blackened is my Misfits Shirt....

Forostar said:

Hahahahaha, I'll assume that this is a joke. I think it's best for America that Obama doesn't get anything done. But no reason to have this moved to the politics thread, I'll just assume this was a funny ha ha  :lol:

As you can see I also have Dityn DJ James™ trademarked. Better change your name dude.
:ninja:

Last time I checked, there was only one Lord.
adrian-smith.jpg

Back