Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have Under Lock And Key but I haven't listened to it. Is it good?

@Stallion Duck: Yes. It's really good. The first three tracks plus "Will the Sun Rise" are really good.

@Prowler: OH! SILLY ME! The guy at the shop told me to pick that up too but I was tight on budget. I`m gonna go get it soon. Hope they still have it. Thanks.

My dad drove me home today.

I'm feeling pretty patriotic at the moment. I hope this feeling lasts throughout the following 6 months.

Didn't want to start a thread for this:

Not sure if there are any other Persian than me on this Forums,

But anyway,

Happy Persian New Year!!!!! :yey:

Kheily mamnoon! I was actually involved in some Nowrooz celebrations in the museum today.

@Albie, I'm halfway between "Fucking Windows 7" and "Fucking Sony Vaio and their drivers"  Ubuntu works better on it, I just have a hard time getting the 'full screen' shows to play using it.  But the sound drivers won't work on Win7.  Meh.

In other news, I have just run out of beer.  :down:

Spent the day watching the NCAA tournament on my computer because the rain was screwing up my satellite t.v. signal.  Is that an indictment of technology or a celebration?  By the way, after watching basketball all day, one thing is clear:  I need more tats.  (Current count: 0.) 

Eddies Wingman said:
That sucks. One gets quite connected to one's animals.
Very true. - Sorry for the loss Mosh. :(

Wasted The Great said:
@Albie, I'm halfway between "Fucking Windows 7" and "Fucking Sony Vaio and their drivers"  Ubuntu works better on it, I just have a hard time getting the 'full screen' shows to play using it.  But the sound drivers won't work on Win7.  Meh.
My laptop is working so brilliantly on Ubuntu - so much so, I've not booted up in Win7 for months. I've forgotten what it looks like.

Found this picture on the homepage of Fredrikstad Fotballklubb (the club from my hometown):

1280beast.jpg

The name at the back is Raio Piiroja, Estonian central defender with 94 games for us. Renowned for his physical playing style - hence this banner.

Cornfed Hick said:
By the way, after watching basketball all day, one thing is clear:  I need more tats.  (Current count: 0.) 

Based on the tattoo: slam dunk ratio, increasing your tattoo count by 4-5 tattoos should increase your ability to win courtroom cases by over 40%.

Started playing a game of Axis and Allies last time for the first time in a few years. I fucking love the game.

I'm playing as the Axis. Not all went as well as I hoped first turn, but I expect I can push hard. Difficult times for the Italians at least.

Back