Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wasted CLV said:
I saw in Maxxim mag, that there is some sort of bacon flavored beer.
Sounds nice! I really don't think I'm going to go out of my way to drink that.

Yeah, me either... there are some things that just don't go together.  I was watching a flick the other night and this guy was eating cookie dough and drinking beer-- not my gig, that one.

Huge semi final rugby game today I'm shaking from the anticipation and got crazy butterfly's going oh man I cant wait. We played the 5 times defending champs last week(they've beat my school every time since I've been there) and handed them a huge upset one of the best feelings ever!

Perun said:
Man, a week of construction workers hammering you out of bed every morning at seven is stressful.
Could this post be responsible for these google ads?

Ads by Google Iron Maiden Poster How to Make Love Construction Love Test

Sounds like a good idea. Is tomorrow a holiday in the States too?

We do Memorial Day on Monday (its always the last Monday in May for us).  So, we have a long weekend!

Going to the Championship!! should be hell of a battle, they are a big team and play a forward oriented game,were the smallest team in the league so I should be hurting fri(for any one that knows/cares lol).

Here's today's contribution from Captain Obvious:

05oct2-captain-obvious.jpg

Actually, the single greatest thing I ever see is my GF laying naked in my bed the next morning....  ;)

A nice motorcycle go-up!
p11.jpg

ha ha!  We were just talking about that the other day (I'm allowed no pix  :()  ... I was trying to get her to do an imitation of my avatar, with her on my bike.  No go.

Back