Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

wtf-pics-cow-gunman.jpg

2003: SMX buys the cheapest lawnmower Home Depot sells. 3 years later, it dies.
2006: SMX buys the cheapest lawnmower Home Depot sells. 3 years later, it dies.
2009: SMX finally learns the goddamn lesson and buys a quality lawnmower. Works like a dream!

Moral of the story (you already know this one):
You get what you pay for, no exceptions.

Wasted CLV said:
Amen!

Do you mind if I ask what you bought?

Brand called Lawn-Boy, made by Toro. Self-propel, electric starter, bag or mulch.

That self-propel is fantastic. Mowing is no longer hard labor. Start it up and just walk behind it.
Wasted CLV said:
That could be good fun!!

Or he could run it down Pikes Peak....

The problem there is: I'd first have to get it up Pike's Peak.

And don't tell me "there's a road". I know there's a road. That's for tourists. Colorado residents are expected to do the hike.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Brand called Lawn-Boy, made by Toro. Self-propel, electric starter, bag or mulch.

Yep, good brand.  When I worked for a landscaper, we used 36", self propelled walk behind mowers-- they rock!  Tho, I'm curious, Lawn-Boy made their name as a 2-stroke mower-- is that still the case, or is it a 4-stroke?

The problem there is: I'd first have to get it up Pike's Peak.

And don't tell me "there's a road". I know there's a road. That's for tourists. Colorado residents are expected to do the hike.

Fair enough.... maybe you can take it up Mt Manitou (sp?)

LooseCannon said:
Perun!  Star Trek opens tonight!

You're forgetting I live in Krautistan. I won't get to see it till tomorrow. And shut the fuck up about it, this weekend I'll see it, and I don't want to know ANYTHING about it!

Perun said:
You're forgetting I live in Krautistan. I won't get to see it till tomorrow. And shut the fuck up about it, this weekend I'll see it, and I don't want to know ANYTHING about it!

Okay.

Back