Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

128818828685515922.jpg

I was kinda wondering that myself... I haven't seen a post since he was at the Maiden gig in FL...

I am hoping that all is well-- maybe he is just doing work related stuff?

Maybe work finally figured out how to block the major national security risk known as maidenfans.com?

I'ma send him an email.

I will indeed.  He at least had free email at his previous posting, so I expect that it would be OK there...I hope.

As a single dad, who has his kids about half of the month, there are weekends that I have completely free and to myself only.  So, when those weekends roll around, I'm excited for whatever adventure awaits me--- yesterday was one of those days, so I rode my bike to town, ate a salad, drank a cup of coffee, rode home, opened my new Call of Duty 4, and played the game from 9pm to 5am.  How terribly sad is that?

eh, fuck it, I had fun!!

Wasted CLV said:
As a single dad, who has his kids about half of the month, there are weekends that I have completely free and to myself only.  So, when those weekends roll around, I'm excited for whatever adventure awaits me--- yesterday was one of those days, so I rode my bike to town, ate a salad, drank a cup of coffee, rode home, opened my new Call of Duty 4, and played the game from 9pm to 5am.   How terribly sad is that?

eh, fuck it, I had fun!!

I stayed at my band mates house last night after watching a local (awesome) band called the Peartree Bridge Family play at the local WMC.
We got back to his at 1, played CoD 5 Online and on Nazi Zombie mode until 3, then when we got up in the morning we switched it right back on and went on to another killing spree. This went on until 7, interspersed with a trip to McDonalds, and watching the worst horror movie made ever: Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.

Awesome!!!

..... but Nightmare 3 did have Dokken playing on the soundtrack.... :innocent:

To make up for a night of playing games, I mowed my lawn, cleaned out my garage (sorta) and washed down the floor in the garage.... now I'm get lazy again.

Was it number 4 that had "Bring Your Daughter..." on the Soundtrack?
The girl who could do insane backflips on number III was the best thing ive ever seen.

Ever.

Back