Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wasted CLV said:
Hump Day!!!!
I really do not know how you interpret hump, but to us in the UK, it could mean one of two things. And judging by the smiley banana's, you are not angry. :D

Well, technically tuesday is that humpday, cause it's my day off....  ;)

but this time I just meant that it was the middle of the week. :innocent:

Dead Boss said:
Must... reach... 100 000... Must... do it...

Ehm... So how's the weather?

Weather sucks.  I finally made it in time to watch one of my son's track meets, and they called it due to lightening the event before he runs...  :down:

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
Rainy :( soo after reading the vinyl,CD or mp3 thread I go in to my car and go to grab the LAD CD and lough and behold the case is broken.

Broken cases suck... I rarely take the cases with me anymore, I have a cd holder that I take with me....

so, my work compy died the death today (I think)  -- it keeps shutting down for no reason.  I think it is over and I should be getting a new one in the next few days.

Dead Boss said:
It took almost seven years to make 1/5th. Only 28 years of spam posting ahead. Well...

It's not exactly like this; It took around six years to reach 10,000
but since Deano & Wasted entered the house of spam (with all the changes that this fact brought)
it took something more than a year to reach 20,000
If I remember good, it was early 2008 when we hit the 10,000 mark

The fact is that this thread is unpredictable, as madness surely is  ;)

Wasted CLV said:
so, my work compy died the death today (I think)  -- it keeps shutting down for no reason.  I think it is over and I should be getting a new one in the next few days.
Ubuntu 9.04 is out now, have you upgraded yet? I plan to do so next week sometime (I've already d'loaded the CD image and ready to trash the laptop and re-install).

The work compy is still under XP, so when it goes out the door, I think I'll take it home and install Ubuntu.  I just received a new cd in the mail from them, so I'm wondering if that is what it is??  I'll give it a shot!

This thread is stoppable, no5, if I deem it to be.  The power....the ABSOLUTE POWER!!!!

I've been hearing good things about 9.04.

Back