Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Here is my list of sports in viewing preference.

1. Hockey
2. Lacrosse
3. Football
4. Canadian Football
5. MMA/UFC
6. Boxing
7. Rugby
8. Track and Field
9. American Football
10. Basketball
11. F-1 Racing
12. NASCAR Racing.
13. Everything else except:
14. Baseball.

LooseCannon said:

1. Hockey
2. Lacrosse
3. Football
4. Canadian Football
5. MMA/UFC
6. Boxing
7. Rugby
8. Track and Field
9. American Football
10. Basketball
11. F-1 Racing
12. NASCAR Racing.
14. Baseball.

Oh my H ! I totally ignore the bolded ones  :D

I get bored with football very easily.  It's good to watch when it's good, but when it's sucky...blech.

So let me clarify this : I watch big tournaments like Champions League, FIFA World Cup and UEFA European Cup, and when it's possible some Premier League's matches

LooseCannon said:

1. Hockey
2. Lacrosse
3. Football
4. Canadian Football
5. MMA/UFC
6. Boxing
7. Rugby
8. Track and Field
9. American Football
10. Basketball
11. F-1 Racing
12. NASCAR Racing.
14. Baseball.

Baseball is the only sport I care for.

Lists of sports? Guess which one would top my list? Yep, good old footie. But I do watch Rugby (both codes, although I greatly favour union) and Cricket. Not much else aside from the odd track & field and some snooker (this is dependent on who is playing).

However, I really don't care much for motor sports of any description, and boxing is just plain barbaric.

I tried (I really did) to watch an American Football game at Wembley a few years back, but I was there for an hour and a half and saw around 20 minutes of action.

The probelm with American Football for me is its not continuous(Still a fun sport to play tho) I love Hockey and Rugby because its non-stop action and you get see the Occasional bone crushing hit. :)

I do enjoy Hockey... hadn't really followed it for a few years, since the strike and the Blues going to shit, but started again this year (thanks LC!)

I really like Americean Football, but I got hooked on it in college, and haven't lost the drive to watch it-- if I can miss the first few games of the year, I'm ok, but I rarely miss the first few games of the year; its holy time in the household, and the KC Chiefs are on the tube every Sunday we can watch.

Nascar, I can watch that every week, and I am $40 in the hole to Deano right now from it, so I'm gonna have to find a way to win it back.  NASCAR is a good way to spend the time in the garage and listen.

As far as listening goes, I don't have the ability to watch Baseball, cause it isn't fun for me to watch.  On that note, my kids are huge fans, and I am a Cubs fan, I listen to that while working in the garage also (or painting).  Baseball is only good to watch if you are doing other things and drinking.

I am hooked (as may be known) on motorcycle racing.  AMA roadracing, WorldSBK racing, and MotoGP.  I also really enjoy watching MotoCross--especially in person!! 

Never followed soccer, lacrosse, or tennis. 

My fav sports, however, are the ones that my kids play-- I watch my kids basketball, softball, baseball, track...you name it, I'm there.  Oh, and I try to watch any Olympics that I can.

LC, you should listen to what this guy says!

http://break.com/index/crazy-office-wor ... vered.html

Back