Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I cannot post my Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction in the ABC's of Rock thread. :(

I'm trying to add the Z (Zodiac Mindwarp), but it fails. I'll try it again now.
That has now worked. :D

Now playing: The Grateful Dead, "Terrapin Station" (title track from the album of the same name)

I'm not much of a Dead fan. Most of their stuff is too mellow for me. But this 16:25-long track is a big exception for me. That length doesn't come from the Dead's usual endless meandering improvisations. This is actual, genuine, bona fide progressive rock. Still mellow, but quite interesting. And those nonstop repetitions of the main theme which close the song become hypnotic in a way that few tunes can.

Another song with a hypnotically repeating end section:
The Beatles, "I Want You (She's So Heavy)"

Wow, a Dead reference!

I really don't listen to them much.

The Beatles, tho.  That I like.  I wish I could state it like SMX does-- I'm not so good like that.

@Natalie, Hi!!!

743221.jpg

Ha Ha! 

I see that you must have been hukd on fonix, pa.

Honestly, this sounds weird, but I dont know why I like some music, I just do.

I'm here, still on leave. A full 2 weeks. There's nothing wrong with being gay. I have 2 gay uncles and 1 gay aunt. I was just being facetious. I've been in kind of a pissy mood lately (I'm sure that is quite obvious.)

Deano said:
I'm here, still on leave. A full 2 weeks. There's nothing wrong with being gay. I have 2 gay uncles and 1 gay aunt. I was just being facetious. I've been in kind of a pissy mood lately (I'm sure that is quite obvious.)

I don't know where leave leaves you, but hopefully it is a good one.

Back