Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Deano said:
I've said this in the "fav" forum but, I became totally aware of Iron Maiden when I first heard "Where Eagles Dare" of course, the first song off of the Piece of Mind RECORD. One of my favorite songs. Look man, you're 35, I'll be 35 in less than 35 days..... all I can say is we kick ass!!! You and I have made this thread our own, it doesn't threaten anyone, you're seeing Maiden, I'm seeing Maiden, we both get hot pieces of ass reguarly...... I'm with you on this thread if we are allowed to continue. I'm just saying this.... I WON'T continue without ___no5. I am loyal......

wasted155 said:
OH, yeah, I agree with all of what you said! 

There are a lot of fun places to post here, but  without _no5, I wouldn't be posting either.  He has become my friend-- I don't bail on friends.  I've gained a lot from our 'chats' on here.

You are right, we kick ass!   I called in sick last week to have some fun like that! (did feel a little guilty)

:wub: :wub:

I don't know, actually.  He was on leave all last week... maybe he has some work to catch up on...?

who knows .........
I'm very excited as possibly I'll be in south east China for one month counting from next week, I hope it won't be cancelled  :D

Back