Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[The door slides open.]
Fry: Cool! Just like in Star Trek! [The door closes on his head.] Ow!

Leela: Well, at least here you'll be treated with dignity. Now strip naked and get on the probulator.

Leela: Take your hands off me! You've been assigned the job you're best at just like everyone else.
Fry: What if I refuse?
Leela: Then you'll be fired...
Fry: Fine!
Leela: ...out of a cannon into the Sun!

Anonymous caller, Press 3 to delete, Press 2 for our Mail-Order Catalogue

Someone heard of Sons of Angels? vocalist sings in psycho motel - state of mind
worth checking out. songs: Burning Childhood, Slumber with Lions(they were the demos sent to Adrian) listen to Cowgirl too, many cool songs..but they only made two records

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+Jun 21 2005, 04:28 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 21 2005, 04:28 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Attack!!
[snapback]109327[/snapback]​
[/quote]

What?

Iron Maiden consert in Oslo 28. June [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] that was great!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
talked with guitarist in Mastadon first day. Second day, I talked with the vocalist, and took picture with him. Didn't have any ticket to the next day, so I just took a trip to town to see life [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ooh that tickles

I just wanted to interject that I haven't posted in this thread in many moons. And I won't do so again for a long time. So there.

Please return to your spam now.

But I can't find it [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jul 6 2005, 10:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jul 6 2005, 10:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I just wanted to interject that I haven't posted in this thread in many moons. And I won't do so again for a long time. So there.

Please return to your spam now.
[snapback]111255[/snapback]​
[/quote]

My spam?? MY SPAM!!!??? Thats rich!! (in minerals)

Just keeping the pointlesness going on that's all [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .
Insatiable hunger as I feast upon the gore! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There is no point in reading this message whoever you are but if you are reading it this is your first chance to stop..................
You are reading this if you decided to forfit your first chance and therefore are still reading this pointless "gathering of words"!!!!!!
BLABLABLABLABLABLABLA..............
This is your second chance to stop
Still here?? idon't know what to say!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, stop reading
Dude you have better things to do! (don't you????)
If you got this far then let me be the first to tell you that you don't have much going on in your life and for that matter I don't either since I have sat writing all this junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, everyone KNOWS you're really actually a woman! Stop pretending to be a Horse! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back