Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

1) I've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. We started dating last July, so we're coming up on a year now. We will actually be moving in together this coming July, when my lease ends at my current apartment.
That's good!

2) One of my very good friends is currently battling cancer. We actually found out last year in January. He went to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well, and it turns out it was because he had stage 4 cancer that had started in his colon and had spread to his liver. He's the same age as me, and was otherwise in good health for the most part, so the whole thing came as quite the shock. Since then he's had his colon removed, and had surgery on his liver, and underwent some extensive chemo. Things are looking a lot better now, but he's not complelty out of the woods yet.
That's bad!

Hoping the good things stay good and the bad things keep getting better. Oh, life, man. It does...life things.

I hadn't realized it's been a year since I last posted here.

Things have been pretty crazy for me, I'll say that much. Two things in particular are pretty significant since I last posted.

1) I've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend. We started dating last July, so we're coming up on a year now. We will actually be moving in together this coming July, when my lease ends at my current apartment.

2) One of my very good friends is currently battling cancer. We actually found out last year in January. He went to the hospital because he wasn't feeling well, and it turns out it was because he had stage 4 cancer that had started in his colon and had spread to his liver. He's the same age as me, and was otherwise in good health for the most part, so the whole thing came as quite the shock. Since then he's had his colon removed, and had surgery on his liver, and underwent some extensive chemo. Things are looking a lot better now, but he's not complelty out of the woods yet.
Best of luck to your friend!

Don't know where to post this I guess here is ok. I was surprised to see Fury go down, but I like Usyk he is extremely funny and good hearted person. Not that Fury isn't. Well, both are great fighters and humans. Both unbeaten prior to this fight.

Split decision!! Referee should stop the fight in 9th I believe. He did Fury a mega favor not to. Anyway, I have to see the whole fight, I'm impressed that Fury even managed to take a split out of this.

Highlights

Split decision moment

Post fight press conference

IMG_3016.JPG IMG_3017.JPG IMG_3018.JPG

Congrats to Usyk, that was LEGENDARY. I was in awe when I saw Fury getting the crap beat out of him in the 9th round. How he managed to stay on his feet and how the fight didn’t end with a KO decision right there is a mystery, but the right guy won at the end. Glad to have stayed up late to see that fight live.

Congrats to Usyk, that was LEGENDARY. I was in awe when I saw Fury getting the crap beat out of him in the 9th round. How he managed to stay on his feet and how the fight didn’t end with a KO decision right there is a mystery, but the right guy won at the end. Glad to have stayed up late to see that fight live.

Fury is made of steel man. Did you see the whole fight?

Apparently, yet another ancient friend of mine I had recently kinda lost contact with kicked the bucket* last week. "Apparently", because I heard it from a guy who had heard it from another guy who wasn't too sure so called a third guy who apparently confirmed it...

Apt to the extreme. You never really knew where you were with him back in the days. He was a loyal friend, a cheat and a liar, honest to the bone, a remarkable pain in the ass, a great guy to talk to about nearly everything and spend time with, dedicated to his family in a way I've never seen, decent to the extreme, unreliable in most aspects, and, above all, a warrior, in the true old sense of the word. All the violence he had seen - and inflicted - is better left unmentioned, but if I've ever met anyone worth of immediate admittance to Valhall, it's him. And he even wasn't too much into either black metal or Norse mythology so no idea where he'd prefer to end up.

My friend, if news of your death is false, may you live and prosper and walk your own path as you always have.
And if you are no longer here, thank you for the time spent together, for being there when needed, and for teaching me joyful scorn.

* Knowing him, the bucket must be in a really sad condition.

Last edited:
Apparently, yet another ancient friend of mine I had recently kinda lost contact with kicked the bucket* last week. "Apparently", because I heard it from a guy who had heard it from another guy who wasn't too sure so called a third guy who apparently confirmed it...

Apt to the extreme. You never really knew where you were with him back in the days. He was a loyal friend, a cheat and a liar, honest to the bone, a remarkable pain in the ass, a great guy to talk to about nearly everything and spend time with, dedicated to his family in a way I've never seen, decent to the extreme, unreliable in most aspects, and, above all, a warrior, in the true old sense of the word. All the violence he had seen - and inflicted - is better left unmentioned, but if I've ever met anyone worth of immediate admittance to Valhall, it's him. And he even wasn't too much into either black metal or Norse mythology so no idea where he'd prefer to end up.

My friend, if news of your death is false, may you live and prosper and walk your own path as you always have.
And if you are no longer here, thank you for the time spent together, for being there when needed, and for teaching me joyful scorn.

* Knowing him, the bucket must be in a really sad condition.

Reading this again, I also wish that you would write my obituary.

Oh yes! I have all seasons on 9 DVD boxes.
Hard to pick favourites but every episode with Patrick McGoohan as the murderer and Season 3 and 4 being the better ones. Although there aren´t really bad episodes. Least favourite: No Time To Die.
I also have a DVD box set with every episode. Currently rewatching them with my partner, on Season 2 right now. I'll have to make a favorites list after we finish!

Revisiting some of my favourite film music, I keep coming back to the question, what is a historical event I would like to see turned into an epic film? I'm always at a loss. What does everyone else think?

Back