Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I really like the M-4's. they're essentially just mini M-16's but are far better suited for urban combat and tight spaces. I shoot best with the M9 though (that's the 9MM pistol). I enjoy shooting that a lot, although I hope we go back to 45's sometime soon. They really pack a much better punch.

That is very cool-- thanks for the explination, also.

Do you mind if I ask what you own for personal weapons?

Deano said:
This is fascinating EW. Where's the new pad?

Just a couple of miles from where I live now, I've been living in a cheap student apartment for the last six years and I'm sick and tired of sharing the living room and kitchen (they are the same) with six other people, whereof half are replaced every year ...

Perhaps using an M-4 to shoot the old place to pieces would be a good way of letting off some steam?

Deano said:
I really like the M-4's. they're essentially just mini M-16's but are far better suited for urban combat and tight spaces. I shoot best with the M9 though (that's the 9MM pistol). I enjoy shooting that a lot, although I hope we go back to 45's sometime soon. They really pack a much better punch.

Not the classic M1911, you'd need something with at least a 14 round mag, like a P14-45.

And scary, too.  Really fucking scary.

I also like car shooting, and the North Pole episode.  Also, destroying the Hilux.

(sorry, no linkage, me's at work, YouTube = fired)

wasted155 said:
Its Iron Maiden time on Sirius:  "Can I Play With Madness"

Yes, I recall that, heard it while working. Today's helping also included Children Of The Damned, The Number Of The Beast and The Trooper. So aside from CotD, it was a pretty average day.

However, Long Paul (the daytime Buzzsaw DJ) frequently has his head up his ass. Yesterday he promised "old-school live Maiden", and then played The Trooper from Rock In Rio. That's old?? I was hoping for at least something off LAD, or maybe even BOH.

Totally unrelated:
Has anyone seen Shadow lately? Where has that troublemaker gone?

/´¯/)
                ,/¯  /
              /    /
        /´¯/'  '/´¯¯·¸
      /'/    /    /    /¨¨/¯\
    ('(    ´    ´    ¯&;/'  ')
      \                '    /
      '\'  \          _.·´
        \              (
          \            \

Damn, I think I just pissed SMX off.  I was halfway through my rant in which I bitch about the average American I talk to, then blame it entirely on Brad Pitt Leonardo DiCaprio.

Oh, I can't speak for SMX, but I think the same about the average Canadian I talk to, and blame it on Helix.

Well, lately, only the few on here.  For a long time, there was an older couple in my parents church, and they were from Canada.  And when I was selling Sea-Doo's, I spoke with some Canadians on a daily basis-- the Bombardier (seadoo) people were all French-Canadian.  The older couple had all the 'oot' and 'aboot' (as opposed to 'owt and 'abowt')

(I was kidding in my previous comment  ;))

Oh, and not to seem stupid (tho I can do that)-- were you just joking about the chat room?  I didn't know if you could get into it with maidenfans down...?

http://mirc.com/
Download and install mIRC.

Open the program.

Go to Tools > Options.

Under Connect, choose Servers.  Click add.  Enter the following info:
Description: Chatstop
IRC Server: irc.chatstop.net
Ports: 6667 is standard

Click Connect and enter your nickname.

Close and save options.

Close and restart mIRC.  Wait till you log in, then choose Command > Join Channel.
Type in #ironmaiden
Press return.

Chat.

I heard Paschendale on the radio yesterday!  I also heard Fortunes of War, Judgement of Heaven, Journeyman, Wildest Dreams, Rainmaker, and New Frontier!  And this was a generic rock radio channel.

Back