Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I got ads for a dart shop in Düsseldorf and an ointment for new tattoos.
No interest in darts, I´m tattooless and not planning a trip to Germany. :blink:

And in a moment the memories are all that remain - a line I never really thought about until it became reality this morning when I received the news of my father's death. I still held his hand a few hours before.

I don't even know why I'm posting this here.

Oh, my, Perun, I completely missed this. I'm really sorry for your loss (hope you know me enough to know I mean it when I say it) and I hope you'll manage the following weeks and months somehow. It is an uneasy experience and a challenge to manage to keep going at such times, to everyone.

I personally am dreading this, with my parents and especially my father being really estranged - although I've done as much as I could, I know I will feel like it wasn't enough when the time comes. If your relationship wasn't damaged somehow, you might take some comfort in that.

In any case, you yourself said that we are the complete opposites as persons, as thinkers, yet although you probably need time and space right now, if you felt the need, feel free to contact me in any way. I would like to be there for you, if you needed to.

Hang on there, brother. Sending you thoughts and prayers, but... you know, the actual ones.

First of all, happy birthday @Kalata , I kind of didn't pay attention, obviously, sorry for being late, hope you had a good one.

Second of all, we need to start doing the birthday threads again. Not just because it's harder to miss the birthdays that way, but... A few days ago I've been browsing through my old posts (mainly just as a kind of retrospective with my ten years on the forum nearing) and I found out that those were not only pretty much the only threads that I ever created, but also probably my most creative output here on the forum, for better or worse :confused:

Do we have a catch all birthday thread? I seem to remember one but can't find it. Finding birthdays on this forum software can be a little laborious so if we don't have a birthday thread I would be happy to make one so people can tell us when to celebrate their birthdays.

Back