Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

She was quite a character yes. I nearly had a hassle with her about prog elements in early Maiden. :lol:

Didn’t you just politely suggest that prog elements were visible in early Maiden and she just exploded at you?

That was when I was done with her. She was a hypocrite not interested in conversation and debate, just acquiescence to her views.

I’m probably wrong but the way Nyx was always saying things like “us women” and “we girls” made me feel like she was a man pretending to be a woman.
Well she posted a picture of herself which was clearly feminine in look.

Oh I'm sure there are theories out there describing McCarthy's failure to win the hardliners as a deep state reptilian cabal democratic victory in disguise.

:hello: Thanks Travis, I hope you had a good one too!

Lol alright that’s my bad. Yes I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the devil’s lettuce gets legalized in your state this year.

When it comes to stage show, he cited IRON MAIDEN as an inspiration:

"For me, they're one of the biggest, best live acts of all time. But there are several others. I remember seeing AC/DC in Sweden in '91 on the 'Thunderstruck' tour, which was amazing. But if you look at bands doing some cool stuff now, I mean, obviously you have also classic bands like MERCYFUL FATE and KING DIAMOND. The production that they put into their shows is insanely cool. Modern bands today, I think they draw more to LED screens for production value, and it's not really our thing. I think it's cool if you do it the right way."

Pic #1 and Pic #2 -> :applause:

Yeah, I heard legalization is coming to Minnesota. That's pretty cool. It won't be long before most states are there, and I suspect that you're already at 50%+ of the population in a legal state.

Yeah, I heard legalization is coming to Minnesota. That's pretty cool. It won't be long before most states are there, and I suspect that you're already at 50%+ of the population in a legal state.
50% of the population for what? Using marijuana?

At this point it's obviously great for the economy and not the world-ending disaster the propaganda made it out to be. Also, marijuana is so last decade - Colorado legalized mushrooms/other psychedelics this year.

Oh yea, we are probably there already. I think the only major holdouts (i.e. high population states) at this point are Florida and Texas. Would not be surprised if DeSantis tries to legalize it in Florida as a presidential campaign move.

Back