Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Actually, if this is true, @JudasMyGuide and I are about to enter a phase of deep spiritual understanding and... aw crap, he's gonna convert me to Catholicism, isn't he?
Just spend a thousand gold and research heresy at your monastery. Then if he converts you, at least you die instead of changing the colours of your clothing.

I have a better idea. I'll research atonement, send a battering ram against him to convert and when he's out of faith I'll woolooloo the shit out of him.

I have a better idea. I'll research atonement, send a battering ram against him to convert and when he's out of faith I'll woolooloo the shit out of him.

You know what's really sweet about Catholicism is that you actually can call yourself Servant of the Secret Fire and it's absolutely legit, lore-wise and other-wise.

So, bring it on, you pagan!

e1154645-577f-43d3-88d1-a4aafc5f157c_text.gif

She has no taste, no smell, fever, she coughs, bones ache, sneezing, tired and she's been ag tested negative for 4 days now. I'm living with her, just coughing and also negative, though some of people I was in contact with last time I was with people (Tuesday) are now positive.

I have a meeting on Tuesday and a lunch on Thursday and this situation makes me nervous.

She has no taste, no smell, fever, she coughs, bones ache, sneezing, tired and she's been ag tested negative for 4 days now. I'm living with her, just coughing and also negative, though some of people I was in contact with last time I was with people (Tuesday) are now positive.

I have a meeting on Tuesday and a lunch on Thursday and this situation makes me nervous.

Sorry to say this, but when we had covid, the whole family tested negative with the ag test and only with PCR we found out.

(It was the loss of taste and smell that told me to seek out the PCR)

Other people, friends and family, had the same experience. I'd say that the ag tests are good if they're positive, so that you know, but if they're negative it doesn't mean much.

If there is a loss of sense and smell, I'd say it's very likely, tbh.

Last edited:
Sorry to say this, but when we had covid, the whole family tested negative with the ag test and only with PCR we found out.

Agreed, that's why we went for a PCR this morning, but it was a batch (of 10) PCR so later this afternoon we'll go to have a personal, so to be sure once and for all. Frankly, I'm pretty sure my ladyship has it and I'm pretty sure I don't, but better to be sure before meeting people again.

I just reinstalled Winamp.

I know it's really old-fashioned, but after over a year of exclusively using Spotify (and five years before that using it parallel to Winamp) and the occasional YouTube, it feels really good to actually listen to the MP3 collection I very personally assembled. Maybe one day I'll set up a CD or even LP player again, who knows.

There is something frustrating about the ostensibly limitless availability of every music imaginable. If I ever set up my CD and vinyl collection again (which won't happen for another few years), I'll probably still know every single album, remember more or less when and where I got it, what it sounded like and whether it was good or not. With Spotify, I've listened to more music than ever before and actually had to start making notes so I would remember I already listened to something. I'll still keep using Spotify, but I can't deny it's changed the way I appreciate music big time.

Back