Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Severian

Have a good time, all the time!
Norm Macdonald died. :(
Probably the funniest man who ever lived

If anybody hasn't read his book Based on a True Story I would 100% recommend it, It's like a cross between Flann O'Brien and Thomas Pynchon and suprisingly really, really good. I would be saying this even if I wasn't a massive fan

Last edited:

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
Norm Macdonald died. :(
What the fuck? He had to pick the year I got invested in him to die? Fucking hell.

RIP. One of the greatest storytellers in history. Besides being a comedian, he knew how to rope you in and take you on a ride, regardless of whether or not a punchline was the destination. Damn.

Forostar

Ancient Mariner
We can start with working one or two days at the office now (and some people the whole week for months already, because they could not do that particular work at home).

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
I used to have free coffee at my building, then someone from Toronto visited and saw we had free coffee and complained, so then they made ours paid. Nobody used it so then they took it out and replaced it with a Keurig.

So every month (when I was in the office) I bought a box of coffee from Costco and gave it to the team. On my corp card.

____no5

The Angel Of The Odd
We have a coffee machine & grinder for fresh coffee beans which I don’t like so I’ve brought my own coffee machine & Nespresso capsules.

Last edited:

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
I have a quick question:

Will all the songs from Senjutsu have a poll (1-10) like for the other albums in the Song and Album Commentaries section?
Yes, note here: