Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It means we're surprised that kids these days come to Maidenfans. Also, plebs means plebian, and is a joking term for "regular users" or "people who don't come to the chat".

Though you're welcome :)
Is that really it? I'm a little bit suspicious. If that's the case, then it's cool I guess.

Well, let's see...
I don't actually use Facebook, and don't have accounts on Reddit or Twitter.
I don't even remember how I found this site.
Anyway, it's nice to have a smaller chat group.
Yeah, I thought that Facebook was a thing for the older generations by now.

It was in the context of a broader discussion on people finding the forum, and a bit of a surprise that the youth of today have managed it.
I think it was when I was looking up Maiden album reviews, having only heard a few of their songs, but I don't quite recall.

Yeah, I thought that Facebook was a thing for the older generations by now.

I think you are correct on that thought. Active users of Facebook are an older demographic nowadays. By active user I don't mean people who have an account and check it every once in a while, I mean people who join pages, frequent groups, post comments, share pictures and all.

Do kids use Facebook? I thought that was the preserve of middle aged people and exhibitionist parents who want to share every moment of their child's life.

Do kids use Facebook? I thought that was the preserve of middle aged people and exhibitionist parents who want to share every moment of their child's life.
Facebook was really popular among the youth 10ish years ago but it kinda fell off when social media started expanding.

Facebook as a website fell off among the youth in terms of popularity, but Facebook as a company hasn't. It was a wise investment on their part to purchase Instagram, that's one of the places the youth flocked to.

Well, I made an Instagram account less than three months ago because I discovered that people outside of Estonia barely use Facebook. It's 90% unnecessary shite anyway, but useful to keep some contacts. :p

Back