Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Hey, help me out and send me your top 25 metal albums for the upcoming Greatest Metal Album Cup, a completely unfair and wrong way to determine the best albums.

Powerslave has only five songs mentioning animals, but the bestiary is more divese:

Two Minutes to Midnight - goose
Flash of the Blade - dragons
Back in the Village - worm, fox, chickens
Powerslave - cat
Rime of the Ancient Mariner - albatross, sea creatures
Back in the Village also has cats. And hounds.

Looking back, the summer of 2010 was a particularly fruitful time for Maidenfans in terms of acquiring long-term regular posters. @The Flash, @Black Wizard @Night Prowler @mckindog @bearfan off the top of my head.
That makes sense, as that was the time period when The Final Frontier was released. That's when I first joined the forum as well. I would bet you'd see a similar spike of new accounts formed in the summer and fall of 2015, and there's sure to be another boom in the lead up to the release of the next album, whenever that may be.

I completely destroyed my sleep :( I started going to bed at minimum 2 and woke up at 12, and now I'm trying to sleep and wake up at more usual hours but I find myself waking up at 4 and waddling to the kitchen to fill my bottle...

Hah, you call that destroyed sleep? I'm about to go to bed and it's 9 AM. Been like this for a week now. Sleep in the morning, wake up in the evening. Mess. My circadian rhythm has been off for almost a decade now.

From the first time I went abroad to see Maiden, and met @Yax, @Forostar, @Perun, @national acrobat and @Natalie for the first time.

Unfortunately I was placed high up in the seats section and not on the floor with the other guys. But it was very cool to witness, at the breakdown at 5:25 in this video, to watch from above the whole sea of people jumping to the music like one big mass.

Back