Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So I interviewed for a supervisor position at work. The higher pay would be nice, but honestly the best part about it is the hours: Mon - Fri 7-4, weekends off expect for once a month when I'd have to work a single weekend day. I should find out by Tuesday if I get it.

In completely unrelated news, I'm going to a strip club tonight.

My dog’s farts are always silent, and always extremely deadly. Sometimes I wonder just how many hours of my life I’ve spent sitting in my dog’s noxious fart clouds. It’s probably a scary number.

My dog’s farts are always silent, and always extremely deadly. Sometimes I wonder just how many hours of my life I’ve spent sitting in my dog’s noxious fart clouds. It’s probably a scary number.
Thanks for the info, jersey of a curry.

So, in other news, me son was just born.

Weighing in 4,55 kg (that's precisely ten pounds for ye imperialers), healthy and crying surprisingly little.
Congratulations, and thanks for taking the time to share the news here! Now go take care of Mrs. Judas and Judas Jr, and send them both the love of random internet metalheads!

Congratulations, and thanks for taking the time to share the news here! Now go take care of Mrs. Judas and Judas Jr, and send them both the love of random internet metalheads!

Thanks. Unfortunately, they stayed at the hospital (mandatory) while I had to go home (No Bed for Beatle Judas - actually, they don't allow spouse sleepovers there in Czechia), which is just good, because they're gonna take care of the kid tonight and she'll get some sleep. But I'll give her the regards tomorrow when I come to visit. :)

Last edited:
Back