Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Diesel's Metallica reviews also go in the Metallica thread, how is it any different?
Yeah, but I’m actually writing my reviews in the Metallica thread and then posting the link in my thread so that I can access it quickly. I’m not just posting the same thing twice. :p

No no no. Diesel wrote up his reviews 4 years ago which he has had saved on a flash drive ever since. First he posts them in the artist thread, from there he goes to ListFans and posts them. After that he will link it back the 365 Albums thread, for which he probably has a Facebook page and Instagram for.

Yeah, but I’m actually writing my reviews in the Metallica thread and then posting the link in my thread so that I can access it quickly. I’m not just posting the same thing twice. :p
Diesel doesn't post his Metallica reviews on the 365 albums thread. Instead, he links it back to the actual review in the Metallica thread.

Oh. Then Cried is correct, this makes no sense. :p

No no no. Diesel wrote up his reviews 4 years ago which he has had saved on a flash drive ever since. First he posts them in the artist thread, from there he goes to ListFans and posts them. After that he will link it back the 365 Albums thread, for which he probably has a Facebook page and Instagram for.
I don’t use Instagram, I barely use Facebook, I’m not on ListFans (send link pls omg), but I do post comments (and sometimes full reviews) in my Discord server. That said, everything I post on MaidenFans is originally from MaidenFans. You guys get the shit first. :ok:

I don’t use Instagram, I barely use Facebook, I’m not on ListFans (send link pls omg), but I do post comments (and sometimes full reviews) in my Discord server. That said, everything I post on MaidenFans is originally from MaidenFans. You guys get the shit first. :ok:
Have you thought of posting your reviews at the Metal Archives afterwards?

Have you thought of posting your reviews at the Metal Archives afterwards?
Yes, but it requires a big re-write since here I’m posting things song-by-song and over there, that doesn’t fly. I’m probably gonna do reviews for all of the Metallica albums over there once I finish the discography.

Back