Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Indeed! He has aquired a lot of skills early that many hobby musicians spend a lifetime to master.

Starting early is huge. Small kids' ability to learn is immense compared to teenagers and especially adults.

Which is why being a careless, disinterested parent is a huge, unforgivable disservice to the self-actualization of the child.

I started at 8, then stopped, then started seriously around autumn 2011 when I was 13. I started to play more as I discovered Maiden and Priest, and then played a shit ton when I discovered Satch.

I started at 15, gave up after a week because it was too hard, then gave it a proper try about a month later. Been in a rut for a little while, finding it hard to get motivated to play.

To be fair ... I have only flown 2,5 hours since doing my solo navigation flights ultimo November :(

I wait for that weather to play along in order to finish my quest for the PPL-A.

Well, no, not today. You should have seen the fog this morning. :D I have been at the controls of a plane before, though.

Outlook wasn't working properly for 2 weeks so boss gave in and let me use Thunderbird which works perfectly. Hooray for me.

Also I discovered an awesome new deep fried pancake place.

Back