Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Look up the slang meaning for 'sloppy seconds' if you're not already aware. :puke:And pray Janick isn't involved. :puke::puke:

YXzqqqGQCF-10.png

I think you overrate the illicit drugs and underrate the common man.

I, for one, never needed cocaine to praise Magnus' dick, to make Brigs say/write "sloppy seconds" or to raise comparisons to Shane McGowan. Or to imply Cried's castration, for that matter.
With your permission, I'd like to use Judas Praise My Dick as a story title.
Attempted in the style of Philip K.

Did two presentations today because I was stuck in English class from 8 - 12:30. The first one was a presentation on Herman Melville which was an entire half hour long - one reason because I like to elaborate, the other because I played a ten minute song (Ahab’s “Old Thunder”) to give an example of Melville’s writing style (why get their fast when you can get there slowly?).

Then a girl asked me to present her project randomly and like the good chap I am I naturally complied. It was on Arthur Miller, and I love The Crucible, so that was cool. Both presentations went off without a hitch and were fun today.

Rest of the day sucked, though. God does my head hurt.

Did two presentations today because I was stuck in English class from 8 - 12:30. The first one was a presentation on Herman Melville which was an entire half hour long - one reason because I like to elaborate, the other because I played a ten minute song (Ahab’s “Old Thunder”) to give an example of Melville’s writing style (why get their fast when you can get there slowly?).

Then a girl asked me to present her project randomly and like the good chap I am I naturally complied. It was on Arthur Miller, and I love The Crucible, so that was cool. Both presentations went off without a hitch and were fun today.

Rest of the day sucked, though. God does my head hurt.

Why are people allowed to get other people to present their projects?

Back