Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Snowed in. Finally. Can't remember the last time snow came this early.

Anyway, bummer is that I didn't buy new boots yet (I only have a really ugly pair) or a new jacket (I only have one that is too big for me, looks uncool).

Nor do I, don't get the trend of wearing something that looks the wrong size. I'm a skinny sod so they make me look even scrawnier than usual, but I see other people with similar builds to me wearing them and they look really good. :confused:

I'm going bowling with my youth group. I'm the only guy who isn't a Bible-believing son of a creator, but it's a nice group of people overall. Plus there's pizza. :ok:

I guess you'll be passing that across the North Sea by tomorrow?

Maybe. This is the weather for midday tomorrow.

... of course, with the front approaching, chances are other factors will work against flying. But hopefully the skies will be clear again by Tuesday ...

It's raining really badly right now. Apparently somewhere betwen 3 mm/hr and 9 mm/hr. Two amateur weather stations reporting different rates which are no more than a mile apart.

Just howling wind here. And Paul has been up at dawn tomorrow for the memorial ceremony remembering the bombardment of Hartlepool in the First World War. Standing pretty much on the seafront.

Back