Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

This probably isn't the best place to do it, but I really need help, so here goes.

A friend of mine, Simona, has been diagnosed with brain tumor. She already beat breast cancer 2 years ago, but it seems that this wasn't enough. Another friend has started a fundraising campaign for the surgery and the rehabilitation afterwards. If anybody feels like helping a bit, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

https://gogetfunding.com/simonas-brain-tumor-operation/

I’ve been feeling lethargic the last few days, sleeping 10+ hours for many nights and waking up tremendously tired. There is a demon inside me, one who craves a ton of water and drains away all my energy.

Mmmm ... coffee

tjN7uwZ_xSsDbaYfR0N7X3CSRyEDrpfVdsUI_Eguwt4.png

I've just come back from a Christmas meal with my ex-colleagues from the last job I liked - including my once-and-future colleague who I'm going to join in January, who filled me in a bit more about the place I'm going.

Apparently one of the partners is a big Maiden fan and D(r)ownload enthusiast. This just keeps getting better!

7e914a05b0.jpg

Well the top artists seems accurate, but the top "songs" makes no sense at all. Every one of them is a random track from various stand up comedy albums. :confused:

Back