Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

What are the band like in person?
To be honest, it was very quick. When I walked in I saw Araya and Holt smiling and shook all their hands. I don't remember seeing King - may sound weird, but that's what I recall. As I left, Bostaph called out "enjoy the show". "Make it good." I said back.

I never really thought about this, but we were told not to shake their hands hard, but be gentle. They had around 100 for the M&G, so shaking 100 hands vigorously would not be good for a musician. I also heard that King does not relish the M&B's and that may be why I don't recall him. But I will always remember Araya and Holt smiling, they were quite pleasant. As was Bostaph.

The picture of King and Araya standing together on the stage after the show is one of my favourites.

To be honest, it was very quick. When I walked in I saw Araya and Holt smiling and shook all their hands. I don't remember seeing King - may sound weird, but that's what I recall. As I left, Bostaph called out "enjoy the show". "Make it good." I said back.

I never really thought about this, but we were told not to shake their hands hard, but be gentle. They had around 100 for the M&G, so shaking 100 hands vigorously would not be good for a musician. I also heard that King does not relish the M&B's and that may be why I don't recall him. But I will always remember Araya and Holt smiling, they were quite pleasant. As was Bostaph.

The picture of King and Araya standing together on the stage after the show is one of my favourites.
I can't imagine Kerry King enjoying meet & greet events. He looks like such a miserable bastard. :lol:

These Slayer shows must be full of knuckle draggers and meatheads considering that Lamb of God are supporting. I can imagine each show being four hours of non-stop circle pits and people yelling unintelligibly in their best Metal voice.

I saw Tom Araya and Gary Holt feuding on Instagram over the midterms. (More specifically over a conservative chain message shared by Tom)

More specifically over a conservative chain message shared by Tom
I hate political chain messages, even those where I'm inclined to agree with the message. These don't invite you to reflect, only to "like and share". If the initial message is poorly founded in facts (or not at all), it will have been shared thousands of times before a correction is published. And the correction will of course not reach all those who saw the original message.

In short, they dumb down the public debate on whatever issue they address.

Back