Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Tried to update the fucking master list thread in the music forum. Somehow managed to click away the edit and lost it after adding like 15 bands. Fuckit.

Ouch. A friend of mine spent over two hours trying to write part of a story recently and ended up clicking out the page somehow. He thankfully rewrote it, but still. I've had that shit happen to me as well, one time accidentally deleted a story I wrote and then deleted the opportunity to get it back. I rewrote that too, but yeah it fucking stings.

Ouch. A friend of mine spent over two hours trying to write part of a story recently and ended up clicking out the page somehow. He thankfully rewrote it, but still. I've had that shit happen to me as well, one time accidentally deleted a story I wrote and then deleted the opportunity to get it back. I rewrote that too, but yeah it fucking stings.
That's why I do all my writing now in Google Docs.

Ugh, I hate when that happens, not only because you have to write everything again, but because it never comes out the same way it did the first time. It's especially frustrating when you're proud of what you wrote, because it was so good.

Back