Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The various conflicts in the Balkans can surface in the strangest places.

Like on the sideline in a U16 football match in rural Norway, where two fathers ended up fighting. One of them, from Kosovo, celebrated when his son's team scored, waving a Kosovo flag. The father of one of the other team's players - from Serbia - punched him in the face. The two had also been heard insulting each other earlier during the match!

Barlow replied to my comment on Facebook.

TJp2ul0.gif

Since I am at home for an extended period of time my beer consumption has gone through the roof

Someone in an IE podcast FB group posted a poster of an 1998 festival which had Iced Earth. Barlow responded that he met Bruce Dickinson there for the first time but couldn't remember why Bruce was there and who he was playing with. I posted the video, and he said "Very cool. Thanks!"

Io7cTUJ.gif

I've just done a verbal reasoning test, easily the hardest psychometric test I've ever encountered, as part of a job application. I can honestly say I haven't felt so far out of my literacy skills comfort zone since I tried to read an A level textbook when I was at primary school. The verbosity and sheer volume of information thrown at candidates was terrifying.

Back