Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Albie

Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.
I'm sure he'll be touched. How did you find the Testament show earlier in the year?
That was the best Testament show I've seen. It was a great venue and a great show. Annhilator were good, Vader - this was my first experience and they were quite good as well. I got as close to the stage as I could for Testament and captured some videos:

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Flight planning for tomorrow made. ATC flight plans filed, NOTAMs and forecasts checked.

And we had the semiannual aircraft cleaning and polishing effort today, so tomorrow I'm flying a shiny clean aircraft! It's going to have 10kts extra cruise speed, I'm sure :D

Ariana

Black-and-white leopard
Isn't it pathetic that people with her intellectual capacity create lifestyle vlogs? Oh, what a role model!

Saapanael

Ancient Mariner
If you ever think time passes too quickly, just spend a few minutes listening to this woman

Haha, I was thinking that time passes too quickly right before I read your post.
Now that we’re talking about German companies, I recently had a nightmare about a horrific character named Vossmann. I googled and found it to be the name of a German company. Does it actually mean anything, though?

Perun

After the war?
Staff member
Haha, I was thinking that time passes too quickly right before I read your post.
Now that we’re talking about German companies, I recently had a nightmare about a horrific character named Vossmann. I googled and found it to be the name of a German company. Does it actually mean anything, though?

No, not really, at least nothing that you would be aware of. It seems to be a very old name, so there was probably a historical meaning to it.