Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Congrats, Foro, look forward to hearing it.

The scariest part of a guitarist's life is restringing the high E string. That thing always feels like it's going to break on each spin of the machine head and pop into your eye.
Go get eye protection. It's cheap.

I don't think there's really much of a threat, it just feels that all hell is going to break loose the moment the string breaks.
Feels nice to have a decently set up guitar again. The Floyd Rose on the Jackson is absolute shite compared to that on the Ibanez, not just the bar but the whole bridge system. The only downside is the mediocre active pickups, should get 'em changed for some good passive ones.

izaml-the-truth-about-being-a-band-member-16577253.png

Congrats, Foro, look forward to hearing it.

The scariest part of a guitarist's life is restringing the high E string. That thing always feels like it's going to break on each spin of the machine head and pop into your eye.
Ever try stringing a 12 string? The high G is even worse. I know exactly what you mean though, total paranoia but it still gets me every time.

:facepalm:

That... actually sounds as if Phil Lynott got so drunk he couldn't stand up and did the whole gig lying down on his back with the mic beside him (as once allegedly happened to Clapton)

Last edited:
Back