Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Holy fuck, I checked her profile and turns out she just got married, like a day or two ago, at the age of 19 or 20, her birthday is sometime in August. I feel happy for her, but it's so weird at the same time. I'll sure miss her but it's okay.

Fuck, my favourite girl wasn’t at the hairdresser’s today, the streak is broken! The hairdresser herself is quite the milf, though.

Holy fuck, I checked her profile and turns out she just got married, like a day or two ago, at the age of 19 or 20, her birthday is sometime in August. I feel happy for her, but it's so weird at the same time. I'll sure miss her but it's okay.

Your still going to keep stalking her though, right?

Be careful, though, Saap, lest you turn into another forum member

(Youse know who I'm talking about. Or at least @Ariana does :ninja: )

I expected that after the GNR list and... good fucking Christ that list is full of shit. :confused:

Thank you, LC; our rankings are far better.

Amusing incident just now with a bus driver who couldn't understand my accent. "Single to Central Station please." "Sorry, say that again?". I did. Twice. Then the guy behind, who happened to be local, kindly interpreted. "You mean one way?" asks the driver. "Yes". Then he gave me the ticket: it said "single" :lol:

Now on a train to London :edmetal:

That's two flying lessons in a row cancelled due to weather ... Heavy showers and occasional thunder made sure Wednesday evening didn't come off, and today the strongest winds in months, both here and at the airport we planned going to for landing circuits.

Knock on wood for calm winds and clear skies tomorrow ... I want to get my landings sorted!!!

I'm going tomorrow night. I know the setlist and seen some of the photos. Suffice to say, I'm excited.

Back