Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I didn't really mean full Doric. I'm sure there's some real nonsense in that; and most of it would sound pretty unfamiliar to almost all Scottish people.

"fit's this?", and "fit's that?" just stuck in my mind. I lived in Aberdeen for five years.

n59h18p2n9e11.jpg

Sick and tired of potheads tbh. I get that there’s nothing wrong with it but how is my drug-free life so much worse than your drug-fueled one?

Sick and tired of potheads tbh. I get that there’s nothing wrong with it but how is my drug-free life so much worse than your drug-fueled one?
Life can be great either way. If you want to be drug free, that's completely your choice and I respect that. If you do enjoy getting stoned, it can make life more fun, but it's definitely not needed and is just a bonus. But if a pothead thinks that being stoned is needed to make life better, then they might have some serious issues.

Too bad he's doing the opposite, trying to enforce more federal law where the states have legalized. We legalize here in a couple months.

Heard you're getting kicked out of KSA too, sincere congratulations, Canada gets it right again.

Back