Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It seems it also changed the clock format to AM/PM, took a screenshot of itself, and had created a draft SMS to my flying instructor (without sending it though). When I got it out of my pocket, the battery was almost dead and the screen unreadable, so I didn't find out those things until I got back to the hotel and could charge it.
Absolutely sure. Thought my phone had suffered heat stroke that day. The next day I kept it in my backpack.
:lol:

Just noticed the flight number on my return trip from seeing Maiden ... first the Hilton points, now this

maidenFlight.jpg

A client of mine insulted Canada, @LooseCannon. Said she'd never go there if she didn't have to and that they are assholes. Sad! I wanted to tell her she can pay me to go instead :p But to be fair, Canada is way more strict than any other country I've dealt with when it comes to immigration. Except she's taking it personal and thinks she's some big shit that doesn't have to go through the same process as mortal people.

A client of mine insulted Canada, @LooseCannon. Said she'd never go there if she didn't have to and that they are assholes. Sad! I wanted to tell her she can pay me to go instead :p But to be fair, Canada is way more strict than any other country I've dealt with when it comes to immigration. Except she's taking it personal and thinks she's some big shit that doesn't have to go through the same process as mortal people.
A lot of people want to move here, we are, after all, "better America". Gotta be strict. But we are really lovely people.

How do I stop getting e-mail updates from the forum? The receive e-mail notifications under replies option in the Preferences tab is unchecked, but I keep getting them.

The venetian blinds in my bedroom were malfunctioning (a wire had snapped). So I replaced them with a roll-down curtain. Not being a craftsman, I got a nice reminder about how many small tasks are involved in that operation.

1. Buy the roll-down curtain. This involves going to an interior and furniture store, which I hate doing.
2. Remove the old crap. By force, if necessary.
3. Discover that the board above the window was slightly detached from the wall. Drive in a couple of nails to attach it properly.
4. Discover that the top of the window frame was actually bloody dirty.
5. Wash it.
6. Measure where the brackets for the new roll-down curtains need to be attached to the wall.
7. Mark this on the wall. Also mark where the screws will have to be.
8. Drill small holes where the screws are to be placed.
9. Attach the brackets to the wall using said screws.
10. Thanks to having done step 6 and 7 well, discover that the curtain assembly fit perfectly into the brackets.
11. Put tools away, clean up and have a refreshment.

Back