Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The Irish nation grows. Soon, it will become Nova Hibernicus Romanus.

world3.png

To anyone who might know: how true is it that the "Infinite Dreams" intro was ghostwritten by Dave Murray? Saw someone mention this one time, somewhere, and remembered it just now. Was it really?

How on earth were the Kṣatrapas able to defeat the Kušān and the Arsacids? I call bullshit.
I don't know. I wasn't over there, but I actually believe the Huns destroyed many of the other tribes in India, and the Satraps beat the Huns with the assistance of a country that also no longer exists. Much how the Quadi started out as my chosen ally in the Switzerland/Austria region, and now control a major empire.

Is this the Irish Utopia that Forostar was arguing for the existence of a few years ago?
The Netherlands was the place I first conquered in Europe, after completing the unification of the British Isles under Munster rule.

No, I think I've explained them before. They're one-minute short films explaining an aspect of Canadiana, from subjects like the Vikings at L'Anse aux Meadows, to women's suffrage, to Indigenous lifestyles (and the disruption therein). The most recent one is about the push for LGBT equality.

They are terrible, but they're a part of being a kid in Canada, as they ran on all US-made TV shows (which was a lot).

Back