Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Would you say being able to type 100 WPM (words per minute) is something worthy of being put on a CV?

Bear in mind that my field does have a lot of typing work involved.

Yeah. I consider myself pretty fast at typing, so after seeing your posts I tried this test and my top score was 80 WPM :p 100 WPM seems crazy fast.

Yeah. I consider myself pretty fast at typing, so after seeing your posts I tried this test and my top score was 80 WPM :p 100 WPM seems crazy fast.
Lol, I thought I'm a crazy fast typer and got 64. :p But I think it goes significantly faster when you know what you're writing, as opposed to some random words.

Would you say being able to type 100 WPM (words per minute) is something worthy of being put on a CV?

Bear in mind that my field does have a lot of typing work involved.
Anything giving you credit for anything is worthy of being put on a CV. I mean it, you never know what a recruiter might find impressive.

This tour has seen and is seeing the worst obsession over setlists I have ever witnessed. As I predicted - as soon as the setlist speculation ended, the compulsive moaning about what specific song people wanted or did not want to hear is kicking in.

As I predicted - as soon as the setlist speculation ended, the compulsive moaning about what specific song people wanted or did not want to hear is kicking in.
ALERT! ALERT! Isn't this a spoiler in itself? Mods, do something!

This tour has seen and is seeing the worst obsession over setlists I have ever witnessed. As I predicted - as soon as the setlist speculation ended, the compulsive moaning about what specific song people wanted or did not want to hear is kicking in.

Probably because of the people who somehow thought You-Know-What would be dragged out after 32 years

Back