Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Man, that new Beat the Intro game is very cool. And addicting! Been playing for like 10 minutes and already made 18,257 points. :D
Same, only I’m a bit behind in points lol. Fear not however, I will send The Chemical Wedding to the top of the scoreboard or bust!

Man, that new Beat the Intro game is very cool. And addicting! Been playing for like 10 minutes and already made 18,257 points. :D
Once upon a time (on a StupidPhone) I had a game that would take all your songs from your music library (or you could filter a subset them) and play any part of any song. And it would give you 5 choices instead of 3.
It was far more interesting than this, because this always plays the same part and it's got like 30 songs total.
Is there an app now that does the same?

All Mexican breakfasts > everything other breakfast

I love Mexican and TexMex food, but when it comes to breakfast, I'm as German as you get. Scrambled eggs with bacon and chive, a freshly baked Bavarian pretzel, a freshly baked wholegrain breadroll, assorted cold cuts, which could include lukanka (a Bulgarian salami), roast beef, smoked salmon, Italian ham, or something simple as salami, ham and cheese, freshly pressed orange juice and a large, smoking hot, deeply black coffee. That's a Sunday's breakfast for me.

Back