Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

To me it already sounds like a great trip: Go to Barcelona and ask for the nicest places that don't serve seafood :) That will surely lead you to some great places :D

irish-potato.jpg
:nana:
Potatoes suck.
:nonono:

I went with my kids to Japan

Son .. 25 .. he will eat anything , Octopus, whatever .. so easy
Daughter 20 ... vegan
Me .. no seafood.

Really tough finding food for all 3 of us in one place. Most days for lunch, I just gave them each 1500 Yen, said have fun and we would meet somewhere when we were done eating.

I went with my kids to Japan

Son .. 25 .. he will eat anything , Octopus, whatever .. so easy
Daughter 20 ... vegan
Me .. no seafood.

Really tough finding food for all 3 of us in one place. Most days for lunch, I just gave them each 1500 Yen, said have fun and we would meet somewhere when we were done eating.
You need to get your son to go gluten free to complete the awkward dietary requirements. You could easily eat with your daughter though, as could your son. :p Being a vegetarian I'm usually the awkward one when it comes to eating out. I actually feel bad having to reject restaurant after restaurant (as happened in New Orleans) because there just isn't anything suitable.

You need to get your son to go gluten free to complete the awkward dietary requirements. You could easily eat with your daughter though, as could your son. :p Being a vegetarian I'm usually the awkward one when it comes to eating out. I actually feel bad having to reject restaurant after restaurant (as happened in New Orleans) because there just isn't anything suitable.

It is easier now that is used to be, we found a couple really good places for dinner there that had what my daughter said was good vegan food and I had a really nice steak. Lunch was harder, because we would just be walking around and less advanced planning. Yelp was our friend for sure.

A fair amount of vegan places were Indian, which I really do not care for. We ate at one and I ended up with a salad and mango ice cream

Back