Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I did not realize 'til now how much of a masterpiece Disney's adaptation of The Hunchback of Notre Dame truly is. You take something as good as the original novel and you turn it into its own beast - fuck me it's fantastic.

When I got home from work yesterday, I found a letter from the Civil Aviation Authority in my mailbox. I was quite excited, expecting it to be the result of the theory exam. Sat down, opened the envelope, and pulled out ... an invoice.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Some of it is great. But then there's the fucking gargoyles ruining the mood.
I think they illustrate how well the film is balanced. Yes, it's a Disney film, so you're gonna get some humor and typical Disney stuff, but it's so much more than that. The humor comes in just the right amounts for the kiddos between the heavy-hitting moments. I don't think they could've executed it a better way.

It's the 19th anniversary of the bombing so they've been playing that damn siren to open the news every time, and every time I think it's the intro to War Pigs :facepalm:

Yeah. Might be the exact same type of siren even. Well, I definitely didn't think it was War Pigs when I was a kid, 'cause I didn't know what Black Sabbath was until 2005 or so.

Back