Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I hope not.

I'm currently at work and one of my colleagues is being interviewed by Channel 4 Dispatches about snow.
Dispatches, in my recollection, usually cover hard hitting fucked up shit from round the globe. Now they are 'uncovering' the truth about snow. Channel 4, you disappoint me.
So what *is* the truth about snow, then? It's all manufactured in China and dropped by governments to cover stuff up (literally)?

In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

OMG! Omen! In the late 1980's, my dad had a CD store and when it went out of business, he brought all the CD's from it back home and Omen's album, The Curse was one of them. A few others included Candlemass's Epicus, Doomicus, Metallicus, Faith No More's We Care A Lot, a Metallica bootleg from 1984, Live Undead by Slayer and I think Reign In Blood as well. But the best CD's were Iron Maiden, The Number Of The Beast, and Piece Of Mind! If only I could relive my years when I was ages 11-15 and first discovering metal through local radio stations and taping all of those songs and everything else I mentioned!

Talking of Cheesevivor, I'm kinda interested in seeing if we can take it to a death metal level and transform it into the BRUTALVIVOR or something like that to find out the all-time most fucking brutal death metal bands ever!!!!!11111

AKA death metal trying to be brutal and being more fun than horrifying.

Throwin' it out there.

Back