Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Look, I use Axe myself as my deodorant and my body wash. But you can't tell unless you get close to me - and none of you should ever be that close. But when the guy sitting behind you on the bus can feel his skin starting to break out from the amount you've soaked in...Christ.

I love the names they come up with for men's fragrances, they're even sillier than the women's ones.
I thought it was funny when Johnny Depp was advertising a fragrance called 'Sauvage' just days after he and Amber Heard split up because of alleged violence on his part.

Just had about 90 mins of reasonably heavy snow. University campus looks nice.

Norwegian news media call it "Siberia-cold". The rest of us just call it cold.

And when it is cold here, I'm pretty sure it's colder in Siberia.
On one of our TV magazine shows this week, they called some random woman in Siberia to talk about the weather. I don't think she was any kind of authority on the subject, she just happened to be someone in Siberia with a webcam who could speak English.

I think there's a gap in the spray-on fragrances market for products aimed at metal fans. Those who don't like smelling of beer, sweat and cigarettes, that is. All-new 'Satan' for men?

It's snowing again here. Proper winter!
It looks like Scotland and the north of England will still get it bad for the next couple of days. Sending thoughts and prayers your way Brigs!

I'm hoping to get into London and back this evening for the Blaze Bayley show. It looks like the trains are running reasonably close to normal (i.e. no worse than usual) now, but there had been a lot of trouble with people getting stuck on a freezing cold train for 14 hours. When the train finally got to a station everyone was given a free bottle of water.:lol:

Back