Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Nah, I'm just fucking sick of that cold shit falling on the ground.  People can't drive worth a damn in it.  I drove along a 4 lane interstate, about 150 miles, and there were 10 semi-trucks in the ditch, 15 autos, a couple on their tops, one on the side, one with the rear wheel broken off, and a state plow over a 25 foot drop-off on its side. 

Dude, it took me 4 %^$&$^ hours to go 20 miles from work to home last night because of a micrometer of ice on the roads in DC. Everything was shut down, wrecks everywhere. Yeah people suck.

Yesterday my hubby was on his way home from work, a measly 4 mile drive. He had to drive up a pretty steep hill, and there was a box truck totally creeping at like 1 mile an hour! lol The roads were really bad here all day. I'm sure if I would have been at work and tried to drive home, it would have been dicey! I have a 44 mile drive (22 each way) every day! So yesterday was a good day to be off  :D 

I know what you went through Deano. I have driven home in bad roads before. But usually if it's icy, he'll take me to work. I work every weekend, so if it's bad in a Sunday he'll drive me.

We probably had 1/4 inch of ice or so.

Deano, I feel your pain!  I was in DC once, and I wasn't that fond of the traffic in good weather.  Tho, I must compliment the area for its nice fall weather.  I was out there in Oct one year, and it was great!

But, people still suck.

he he another go up image

Michel Polnareff -nuff said !
POLNAREF.jpg

keep spamming wasted, tell us about the circulation in your OWN town  ;)

Sneaky !! the user with the most constant user rating in Maidenfans !!
during a year his UR has been 22 (hope I won't break the "spell" now)

he's livin' in Germany and he's certainly been in Greece -he could tell us about Mythos

so Sneaky, tell us what you think about the Mythos beer  :D

Back