Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Good morning, everyone! I posted my comments about LAD and the video for my #2 fave song of all time that was played on this tour.

UP THE IRONS, IT WAS SPECTACULAR!  :D

...How are you on this fine morning?  :D

it was a private party in the restaurant, fuck they broke me balls trying to get some free bottles
just because they were friends of the owner

I'm fuckin hate this attitude -they just had me balls  :bigsmile:

about the time that I was ready to close, one ol'friend of mine comes for me farewell
...well we stayed until 4 am drinking some Bourgogne white bottles

after I got in a friend's house who had his birthday -we consomed some stuff too

there was a girl like a princesse that she wanted to go out absolutely, but she had no money
...so I took her with my car and we did some night clubs of Paris with me own expenses

I came back home about Sunday noon

bugger me, Dean's on line...............now is the REAL party

Oui! Impressed? Sorry about the big "I don't know" on the conspiracy theory. This from someone who fills out all of their rate my crap 1-5 surveys with a 3. I had to do it. :lol:

It's about 25 degrees F in Washington DC right now. It was like 70 a few days ago. I miss my global warming.

I don't live there, I work there; but yes, I suppose I live close enough. It's a freakin' nightmare. Traffic is the worst I've ever seen and it's very expensive. Ain't got nothing on Paris but still........

so you are an east coaster ....

Traffic is the worst I've ever seen and it's very expensive

I don't think Americains have the right to complain about the fuel prises !!
1.40 € /lt here, and it's not a joke  :mad:

Back