Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Ah, I see all of your points about YT vs. Spotify. As far as ads playing between songs, Adblock plus should fix that. Either way, it's great to discover new music any way you can.

Happy Thanksgiving, American friends! I will be working tomorrow, helping shoppers get drunk so they can forget about how much money they're spending this holiday season!

Belated happy Thanksgiving, all youse American friends! My week has gone completely arseways because of school (an exam and three fucking essays to bring with on Saturday, with sources) so at first I didn't even realise it was already Friday :facepalm:

So, it's Black Friday here too. My office is attached to a mall. Apparently, there's like 3 items on a 20% discount per store, but everyone is going wild. To have at least a minimum of small talk with my colleague, I teasingly ask her if she's going to go shopping today. She said that she's not sure, but she would like to get a new tv for her kids, and that there's an offer somewhere. Then the girl sitting behind us and who never says a thing turns around and starts telling her about all the great offers she's researched, completely ignoring my presence. ::)

Had a quick stroll through the mall. It was still quite empty. There was a camera team filming a reporter, and they had gathered about 20 customers behind her while the rest of the place was empty.

LMgs3xU.gif

Back