Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

My school had a bomb scare once. They didn't really have a procedure for it so they treated it like a fire drill and marched us all out to the usual assembly point, which was the tennis courts. They didn't tell us it was a bomb scare, so we had no idea why we were standing outside in the freezing cold for about an hour. And of course it never occured to anyone in charge that if the building had blown up, it would have landed right on top of us there ...
Mine actually has a planned-out procedure - everyone marches out to the football field and sits on the bleachers. My main worry is that someone would send the school a bomb threat, everyone goes to the field, and the bomb is actually right there waiting for everyone. I have a good mind to voice my concerns to someone in authority.

Mine actually has a planned-out procedure - everyone marches out to the football field and sits on the bleachers. My main worry is that someone would send the school a bomb threat, everyone goes to the field, and the bomb is actually right there waiting for everyone. I have a good mind to voice my concerns to someone in authority.
You really should. If there's a bomb threat, everyone should be evacuated completely off of the property, not into the fucking field that's on the fucking property.

It's more the amount of public knowledge about where everyone's going to congregate that's the problem. I'd still feel safer on private land behind some kind of barrier than out in a busy street where anyone could be waiting with bombs, weapons, or vehicles ready to mow you down. Plus bombs/suspicious packages are easier to spot in a big flat open area than under street furniture or in waste bins. I would imagine my school would have followed the standard fire evacuation procedure for a bomb scare too.

The great thing about working for a German-based team in a Bulgarian company is: You get to go to work on both countries' holidays! :clap:

This is my school the last time it was recognisable:

images

:D:D

My apartment has a spider/ant problem. Though thankfully, my roommates are the only ones dealing with spiders in their rooms.

Back