Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Except that it's neither a German company, nor a position in Germany. :P

I've done a few tests not unlike this as part of job applications for various roles. It seems to be a common practice in certain types of recruitment sift. The ones I sat were a weird mix of questions combining problem solving maths with comprehension (or sometimes scheduling skills), and performance was measured against that of other applicants. A percentage of the applicants will panic and give up. The skills being tested were nothing whatsoever to do with the jobs and the job ads themselves only asked for very basic GCSE level maths.

It might be used to assess problem solving approach or ability to work under pressure.

I was late for class so I took a taxi. I get there and there's no class. Fine, I'll go to the library to study... All spots are taken. But... I found a smaller library in an older part of the building that's completely empty :clap: But it's lonely :(

Except that it's neither a German company, nor a position in Germany. :p
I can put you in for a recommendation at Telus International in Sofia if you want. I have no idea what they do there, but who knows?

And yeah. Stockholm.

Boston, MA | Three members of the so-called ‘Irish Mob Midgets’, a Boston-based criminal organization composed of people of short stature, have been arrested this morning reports the Boston Chronicle.

Security camera footage show the three suspects during a home break-in in which the intruders entered the house through the pet door.

Authorities also believe the crime organization could be behind 55 other similar break-ins in the region.

"They found a criminal use to their small-sized bodies and used them to break-in through chimneys, pet doors and small open windows ” - Officer Ken Stevens, Boston PD

mmbfvp.jpg

Wonder who is the brains of this outfit

All the recent events are great reminders that we should never take the good lives we have for granted and to be so incredibly thankful for what we do have.

Back