Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thanks for the luck. What the Dr. said is true, it's precisely like the real deal in terms of difficulty and length but is meant to prepare us for the real deal. Fuck, there's a ton of formulae to remember, I'm bound to forget something.

Well, it went pretty bad. Estimating about 2/3 of the total points. I want to score 90+ in spring. Then again, I will spend a couple of weeks practising for that one, not a day or two.

Hmm, I haven't been drunk for a few weeks, actually. Sadly, things here aren't like in American high schools, where someone always seems to be throwing a house party. Then again, I'm on a tight budget so drinking might not be the best idea after all :p. I'm not really sad about the exam, just a bit disappointed in myself. Forgot many important formulae that hindered me from solving some problems.

If you ever lose faith in humanity, just remind yourself of this: There is an album cover from 1984 featuring a skeleton with a mullet.

crucifixion84ge-front-320x320.jpg

Hmm, I haven't been drunk for a few weeks, actually. Sadly, things here aren't like in American high schools, where someone always seems to be throwing a house party. Then again, I'm on a tight budget so drinking might not be the best idea after all :p. I'm not really sad about the exam, just a bit disappointed in myself. Forgot many important formulae that hindered me from solving some problems.
The following came to mind, which is totally rude and inappropriate, so I apologize in advance, I just think this line is funny.
Genuinely sorry to hear about your test. But bear in mind, once you're out of school and working a job, assuming the job is a meaningful one, pretty much every day is like a major exam.

Back