Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

That's awesome, Ari!

Out of the blue, my mouse has started to pull slightly to the left when I use it. The tracking was perfect up until yesterday. I wonder what's going on, is it starting to break down (already) or is the sensor dusty or something?

Has it been drinking?

Mouse-1.jpg

That moment when you walk into the pet store to buy food for your gerbils and you hear Dream of Mirrors - RiR version and you stop at the door confused because this was the last thing you expected to hear. And then you spend the next 15 minutes there, just because it would be a blasphemy to leave.
:funnypost:

I love the way Saap seamlessly moved onto talking about his computer mouse as if these things are even faintly related! :lol:

That's awesome, Ari!

Out of the blue, my mouse has started to pull slightly to the left when I use it. The tracking was perfect up until yesterday. I wonder what's going on, is it starting to break down (already) or is the sensor dusty or something?
Just blow out the sensor.

Have you unplugged it and plug it back in?

:facepalm:...this shite actually worked. Honestly, I didn't know mice screwed up in ways that can be fixed with a simple plug action.

On a completely unrelated note, something astoundingly coincidental happened today. Something that may damn well make me believe in small miracles but simultaneously makes me hate myself more.

Back