Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Hunlord said:
......Pwr ov gayskul moar liek......lulz

Look, just because there aren't any machines in it... :p

Anyway, we all know Dungeons and Dragons was the better fantasy TV series.

I have one of those extremely busy Monday mornings tomorrow. Just thought I'd share that with you. :D

But hey, don't feel sorry for me, I would not want it any other way.

Albie said:
Six.

Just watched a Simpsons episode (Papa's got a brand new Badge). There's a bit in that episode were Homer sings along to Radar Love on the radio - so.....

NP: Radar Love - Golden Earing.
Heheh that episode has got one of the best ever Simpsons characters in. Which one? I ain't sayin' nothin'.

national acrobat said:
Heheh that episode has got one of the best ever Simpsons characters in. Which one? I ain't sayin' nothin'.
What was he, Fat Tony's cousin or something? I only just watched that episode yesterday and have forgotten what he was in relation to Fat Tony.

But, yeah - it was a funny character.

Albie said:
What was he, Fat Tony's cousin or something? I only just watched that episode yesterday and have forgotten what he was in relation to Fat Tony.

But, yeah - it was a funny character.
Johhny Tightlips, just one if his gang I think.

Legs: Johnny Tightlips, where are ya hit?
Johnny Tightlips: I ain't saying nothing.
Legs: What do I tell the doctor?
Johnny Tightlips: Tell him to go suck a lemon

:D

I just watched a bit again:

Fat Tony: "Johnny Tightlips, can you see the shooter?"
Johnny Tightlips: "I see a lot of things."
Fat Tony: "You know, you could be a little bit more helpful."

I had THE.... LONGEST... saturday *sigh* up since like 10 am and didn't go to bed until sunday morning at 3 am.... I'm going to go pass out now if I'm going to make it to work tonight....

Onhell said:
I had THE.... LONGEST... saturday *sigh* up since like 10 am and didn't go to bed until sunday morning at 3 am.... I'm going to go pass out now if I'm going to make it to work tonight....

We must have had a similar day.

The best Simpsons characters are Lionel Hutz and Troy McClure, who are sadly no longer in the show due to the murder of the voice actor Phil Hartman. They can still make me break down laughing, something that most (if not all) Simpsons episodes after their retirement fail at.

If one wants to see a brilliantly hilarious character, look no further than The Man with No Name, Zapp Brannigan. For anyone who wants to know what makes him great, just take note of Brannigan's Law, which is like Brannigan's love, hard and fast.

Lionel Hutz was a good character, but Troy McClure just really got on my nerves.

"Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from........" and so on.

Amazing how a carton character can actually get on anyones nerves, but there you go. :D

I follow with interest the "Escape from Planet Ban" case...

60 till Hell

Albie said:
I have one of those extremely busy Monday mornings tomorrow. Just thought I'd share that with you. :D

But hey, don't feel sorry for me, I would not want it any other way.

don't know but the lyrics of the evil than men do came to mind :

"don't you cry for me
Beyond is where I learn
"
:D

Invader said:
This thread is probably the only thread thousand_suns doesn't post in...

This made me laugh, because I was just thinking today how we should merge all his inane posts into this thread hahahaha

Onhell said:
This made me laugh, because I was just thinking today how we should merge all his inane posts into this thread hahahaha

That's a pretty good idea! At least, that gives his life a purpose  :p.

Back